Saturday, August 4, 2012

What We're Eating: Original Beans Beni Wild Harvest 66%, Bolivia


Original Beans' Beni Wild Harvest 66% holds true to its dried cranberry and melon fruit notes that go perfectly with its creamy texture.  I love this bar because it’s not too strong on my palate, but has a subtle complexity that keeps my interest throughout the whole eating experience.  This bar is perfect for the dark chocolate eater who wants something a little more subtle but still full of flavor.  I’ve been told since I started working here that one can never really go wrong when deciding on an Original Beans bar, and this particular bar definitely fits that statement.  I hope you do try it and enjoy it as much as I do. 

Stop by today between 11am & 5pm for a taste of the Original Beans Beni Wild Harvest, Bolivia 66% bar.
 
Stacey
Chocolate Bar Tender

No comments: