Monday, September 3, 2012

Vote for Us for Best Chocolate in Western Washington

I'm not one to aggressively toot my own horn, so when it comes to shameless self-promotion I sometimes drop the ball. When you own a small retail store, though, you learn that shameless self-promotion of your business can be a necessary tool for continued prosperity. It's with this thought in mind that I'm going to do something I don't usually do. Ask for your vote.

King5 TV's Evening Magazine is running its annual "Best of Western Washington" contest. In the past we've been included in this contest, but we haven't mentioned it to anyone. That means we don't win or even make a respectable showing. But I think we've got some of the best chocolate around, be it our own confections, those of other talented chocolatiers, or chocolate bars from our very large collection of craft chocolate. We deserve to be a serious contender. So here goes,

Please vote for us!


Thanks for your consideration. It means a lot to us!

Happy chocolate tasting,
Lauren
Chief Chocophile

No comments: