Friday, September 14, 2012

What We're Eating: Pralus Mélissa 45%

Francois Pralus Melissa 45% Milk Chocolate
We have plenty of delicious dark chocolate bars here at Chocolopolis, but every once in a while I like to indulge in some milk chocolate. At these times I head straight to the Southeast Asia section of the store for the Mélissa 45% milk chocolate bar by François Pralus.
Before trying this bar I thought that I only liked milk chocolate inclusion bars since most milk chocolate bars seemed bland to me. I was delighted to find that the Mélissa bar was more complex than any milk chocolate I had ever tasted before working at this store. It is creamy with notes of caramel and a subtle smoky taste. This is the perfect bar for milk chocolate lovers that are looking for something a little different.

Stop by Saturday from 11am-5pm to taste a sample of Pralus Mélissa 45% milk chocolate.

Anna
Chocolate Bar-ista

No comments: